The 11th international conference on plasma nanoscience will continue the main themes of the conference series, from the fundamental science to applications of low-temperature plasmas, ion beams, lasers, and related approaches and its relation to the fabrication, synthesis, modification, and integration of nanoscale materials, structures, and functional devices. The conference also welcomes talks on how plasmas interact at the nanoscale and outstanding applications of plasmas in energy, environment and life sciences.
The meeting will include leading scientists and researchers in plasma science and engineering from around the globe. The symposium will be a Gordon-style meeting, with the total number of participants strictly limited to 70.
- iPlasmaNano-X 2019, Porec, Croatia
- iPlasmaNano-IX 2018, New Buffalo, USA
- iPlasmaNano-VIII 2017, Antwerp, Belgium
- iPlasmaNano-VII 2016, Vravrona, Greece
- iPlasmaNano-VI 2015, China
- iPlasmaNano-V 2014, Torremolinos, Malaga, Spain
- iPlasmaNano-IV 2013, Asilomar, California, USA
- iPlasmaNano-III 2012, Singapore
- iPlasmaNano-II 2010, Australia
- iPlasmaNano-I 2009, Piran, Slovenia